Pre-owned Abyss Diana Phi Titanium Gray
The DIANA headphones were launched in early 2018 as a luxury line touted as the world’s thinnest boutique headphone. It has since changed longstanding perceptions of headphone physics by easily comparing to and in many cases besting the highest performance headphones. World-class sound in a compact portable package.
The new Diana Phi brings the award winning sound of our flagship AB-1266 Phi CC into the realm of the worlds thinnest boutique headphone.
Bigger on the Inside best describes her huge sound, bass depth and speed second only to her big brother, wide soundstage with impeccable tonal balance, voices so real you feel they are with you. Diana Phi plays her heart out for you every time you wear her.
- Diana is machined, finished, and carefully hand assembled in New York, USA
- The thinnest boutique headphone in the world sculpted from aircraft grade aluminum for incredible strength
- Sporty leathers and soft Alcantara®
- High-tech ceramic finish has her looking good
- Large 63 mm patent pending Phi planar drivers with ultra-low mass diaphragm for extremely fast bass impact and subtle lifelike details to music
- EMotion headband magnetically adjusts and contours your head for a comfortable fit
- USA made dual zipper canvas carry case with leather accents and accessory pockets for easy travel
- Weight 350 grams
- Impedance 32 ohms
- Sensitivity 91 dB/mw
- Includes cable by JPS Labs, length 1.5 meter/5 FT, with choice of 3.5 mm, 2.5 mm balanced, 4 pin XLR or 4.4 mm balanced plug (Additional cables may be purchased separately)
The sound of the world's best headphones in an elegant package? Only Abyss by JPS Labs of New York could have done it. But how? The acclaimed Abyss driver is literally shoehorned into a boutique package behind horn shaped soft earpads that enhance the goosebumps "You are Here" dynamics and detail that the other makers are striving to emulate. The large diaphrams convert earphones into true ear loudspeakers.