Specifically made for In-Ear Monitors, the X series is ultra-portable, very lightweight, yet highly durable - excellent for travel and stage use. The L/R section is thin at 1.4mm per channel, making the cable discreet and having no weight behind the ears for long usage. Using only two high grade, custom manufactured UPOCC enamel-coated litz wires for this cable, you will experience improvements in sound quality, while preventing oxidation and electrical anomalies such as skin and proximity effect.
Our advanced Type 6 Litz wires also features multiple proprietary dampening cores for vibration reduction - keeping conductivity constant throughout for the best quality sound. The wires are cryogenically treated to strengthen the structure of the wires for maximum durability and performance. Constructed with only the highest quality materials on the market and offering various connectors for your system, X series is the cable you want for a sleek, minimalistic design.
- Personalize your cable based on available options. [Contact us if you require a custom length or component]
- Ultra Pure OCC Type 6 Litz is the most advanced wire on the market featuring multiple proprietary dampening cores for vibration reduction, consistent conductivity, better overall feel and ergonomics, and prevents electrical anomalies.
- Selected PS connectors and plugs made from pure gold plated copper with strong anodized aluminum shell for high quality conductivity and reliability.
- 3D Printed y-splitters are designed and manufactured in-house from durable acrylic material.
- PS Hotstamped metallic heatshrinks are placed over connectors and plugs for additional strain relief. Available in multiple colors.
- Handcrafted in the USA.